First Review by Marco

Usual health food store in a convenient location - Edit

This is quite a usual health food store selling all the usual stuff such as tea, tofu, soy products, organic & fair trade chocolate and so on. They also have some vegan instant soups which could be quite handy when traveling, although I didn't buy them because I was at the end of my trip.
I visited shortly after christmas and noticed that they had a special christmas section offering festive teas, christmassy chocolate and so on - quite nice actually!
The location is really good, as it's on a street behind the Nice Etoile shopping centre, so if you are shopping in the area anyway, you don't need to walk far in order to get your special groceries.

Pros: Good location, Many products

Good - Edit

I liked this store, they had most of what I wanted including organic, non toxic tampons, mineral makeup, goji berries, nuts, seeds, nut butters (without sugar) muesli, almond milk... I would go back. Still looking for raw, organic cacao in the area...anyone know of where I can get it?

Medium Sized Health Food Store - Edit

This is bigger then Bio marche on La buffa, but smaller than Dietetique Malaussena. It has a variety of produce, grain, wine, body care, and soy foods. It also sells natural make up and a lot of vitamins.

Pros: good variety, vegan friendly

Cons: not very friendly staff

Well assorted modern shop near Nice Etoile - Edit

This is a modern, spacious shop with a wide selection of organic food and other biological products (e.g. cosmetics). On the morning we left we bought bread, cheese, fruit, and houmous there which made our journey back to Holland by train much better: we still could taste Nice all the way home.

Pros: spacious, wide selection

Return to Nice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Vie Claire closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3782 times since Aug 2007.