La Traviata

Serves meat, vegan options available. Rooftop al fresco Italian dining, take elevator 4 flights then walk up a set of stairs. Many salads and drinks. Flexible approach to menu items - let the staff know if vegan. Apr 2016 reported not stocking vegan cheese. Open Mon-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Tue-Sun 8:00am-1:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Maria_Nomas

No vegan cheese, but great spot - Edit

Beautiful rooftop location! Perfect place to watch the sunset. Did not have vegan cheese as stated (waiter spoke very good English) but still several vegan options. I opted for the spaghetti marinara which was very good and a welcome change from all the beans and potatoes I have been eating! Could have done cheeseless pizza. Great service, atmosphere and view. Had 2 drinks and spaghetti for about $10 USD. Definitely recommend!

Great Food And Atmosphere - Edit

I love this place! they are on the rooftop of Paloma del Mar hotel so there's town and ocean view.
My husband and I are regular customers. They have a vegetarian dinner menu, but since we are vegan, we order pizza without cheese and it is delicious and so is the penne pomodoro.

They also serve breakfast and have vegan pancakes!

Reasonable prices.

Return to Puerto Vallarta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Traviata closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.