La Tonda Fritta

( 1 review )
+39-3281378708

Porta Trapani, Erice, Italy, 91016

Serves meat, vegan options available. Takeaway cafe serving a variety of arancini that has a specific vegetarian and vegan section of the menu with at least three vegan choices (tomato & pesto, mixed mushroom, spinach & tofu and soy sauce. The staff understands the meaning of vegan and pointed out two other vegetarian options that were also vegan. Italian and English menus are posted.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by nutmilkbag

Great Vegan Options - Edit

It was very surprising to find an array of vegan arancini on our day trip to Trapani. While ordering, the staff asked if we were vegan and recommended two more vegetarian options that were also vegan or could be vegan in addition to the 3 vegan arancini already on the menu. The portions are large (about the size of a baseball or a bit smaller) for the price and my fiancé and I were stuffed after sharing 3 between us. I highly recommend the mixed mushroom and tomato basil options. Very fast service too! There is no seating in the small shop so we took our food to sit on a wall overlooking the valley.

Return to Erice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Tonda Fritta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.