La Table Du Petit Chaouen

Contact 33685831983

27, Rue des Soeurs Macaron, Nancy, France, 54000

Vegetarian buffet restaurant at a cost of 9.50 euros, which includes several starters and dishes, including many vegan choices. Buffet items change daily. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-1:30pm, Thu-Sat 7:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by KarynGeffriaud

Cozy place and great food - Edit

I was there with my vegan friends in Nancy, I loved the food and the friendly atmosphere also.

Cheap price and great buffet ! :) This place just need some other refreshing decorations. Because in Nancy we hardly can find a NO MEAT place so this place is precious for us in every way. Thanks ! :)

Pros: nice owner , cheap price , GOOD food

Big buffet for a small price! - Edit

This Moroccan/Middle Eastern self-serve buffet restaurant in the city centre of Nancy is flavoursome and inexpensive. Massive amounts of hot and cold exotic food, with plenty of vegan options clearly labelled. So many yummy dishes, I tried to taste a little of each plate.
The waiter was super friendly and helpful with my poor french skills.
Exotic, colourful decor, and inviting atmosphere. I felt like I was back in Morocco. The only thing missing was some cool background music or something - it was very quiet.

Pros: Cheap - Good value, Tasty big portions , Great atmosphere and decor

Cons: Opening hours are limited

Yummy buffet - Edit

This self-service buffet in Nancy is very affordable for the big proportions of food. Everything was fresh, and the waiter brought us some exquisite stuffed "beignets". Many vegan options. A few things were a bit more ordinary than others in terms of taste, such as the quinoa. I would advice the hemp beer as a drink if you feel like boozing a little.

Pros: Buffet, Variety, Price and location

Cons: Few replaceable dishes

great night out - Edit

I went here with the local chapter of the AVF (French vegetarian association) for a group dinner. It was fairly priced for the huge portions. I was over-stuffed. The bread was great. The service was very friendly. I hope to come back soon. The decor is pretty and unique.

Pros: big portions, good value, yummy

Return to Nancy Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Table Du Petit Chaouen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.