Easy atmosphere, music, pouffes, and cakes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Italian, Juice bar, Take-out
Via Giuseppe Lagrange, 15 (Corso San Gottardo)
Milan, Italy 20136
+39-02-37641897

Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-8:30pm, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by virgiulia
spixveg
spixveg

cool place to stop

3 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

The place is fine, with real organic food and nice juices. A little bit expensive for lunch break. Skip the seitan/avocado/salad sandwich (to dry, really little slice of seitan) 4€ !!

devu
devu

Juices!

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2013

I have to say I've never tried a luch here so I don't really know how dishes are. I often go to the Susina for their fresh juices and cakes, they're awesome!

There's such an incredible choice of veggies and fruits to juice it's almost difficult to decide what to order. And cake are soo good too. I'd love to have breakfast here but unfortunately it opens too late in the morning.

Pros: Infinite list of fresh juices, Nice atmosphere and positive environment
Cons: Opens too late to have breakfast
elfeveggie
elfeveggie

Good

3 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2011

The restaurant is nice, good atmosphere. We like juices and cakes. The food is not so bad, but the rice was really dry, and so was the bread, yet it was only 12am.

Pros: Atmosphere, Drinks
Cons: food could be fresher
virgiulia
virgiulia

• non-vegetarian

Ottimo

5 Posted on 02 / 11 / 2011

I compliment with the Susina, in particular with the owner Susanna, for the excellent quality of products offered, as well as the environment very welcoming and friendly. For people like me who loves beet greens that's the place to be!

Pros: great food choice, low-cost, wifi

Dear Owner and Manager of La Susina: