La Sana Gola

Contact +39-026687188

Via Carlo Farini, 70, Milan, Italy, 20159

Offers a small menu of macrobiotic vegan food with gluten-free choices, and all desserts are sugar-free. Hosts cooking classes and vegetarian nutrition workshops. Closes August month. Mon-Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm

Category: Vegan, Italian, Macrobiotic, Organic, Western, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by +++VeGaNiSaToR+++

Great macrobiotic school, good lunch - Edit

I've studied at "La Sana Gola" for my basic cooking lessons.
I learned the basics of macrobiotic, and when I get the chance I go there for a different lunchbreak.
The place is very minimally furnitured, an essential style, just like their food.
Dishes are always well balanced, even if it may be a bit pricey. Anyway, with 12 euros you can get away with a healthy, vegan lunch.
Choice is not wide, but it all the food is freshly made, and mostly whole.

Pros: Good fresh food, Well balanced: healthy food, Kind staff

Cons: Cold atmosphere, Not a wide choice

Nice quiet place - Edit

I had a relaxing Sunday brunch (20 euros/person, tea included). The all you can eat vegan buffet offers a good choice of different dishes, salads, soups, cooked foods and desserts.
It's a little hard to find: this place is hidden in a backyard.

Pros: excellent quality

Best Veg of Milan - Edit

I love this place. Usually Italian vegetarian food is drenched in oil and salt and way over-cooked. This didn't feel that way. It was healthy AND flavorful. When I'm in Milan this is my top choice. Not completely vegan though completely vegetarian. You have to go through this big gate door to get to it, but if you look up when you're on the street, you'll see a sign for it. Enjoy!

Pros: Good food, Variety, Healthy

Cons: Not 100% vegan, So-so ambiance, Awkward location

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Sana Gola closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4659 times since Aug 2007.