La Rogeta Cuina Vegana

Contact +34-605994936

Carrer del Forn de l'Hospital, 2, Valencia, Spain, 46001

An all-vegan macrobiotic restaurant serving a variety of dishes and beverages. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-4:30pm, Thu-Fri 9:00am-11:30pm, Sat 10:00am-4:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Macrobiotic, Western, Take-out, Spanish

First Review by JessUK

Avoid - Edit

I went with my mother to show her that vegan food can be delicious and flavoursome. I end up completely embarrassed because the food was not just flavourless but absolutely disgusting. Worst vegan restaurant ever.

Pros: The menu was 10 euros which wasn't that bad.

Cons: inedible food

good value 3 lunch venue - Edit

While travelling for a couple of weeks, it was refreshing to eat somewhere that offered a hearty 3 course menu for only €10.
There were two simple options for each starter, main & pud: 1: miso soup/creamy onion soup. 2: mixed rice, lentil & veg/layered sweet potato, lentils & creamed millet both served will salad & seitan in cabbage leaf. 3: baked apple stuffed with saltana/chocolate custard.
We learnt the hard way - tea includes, coffee extra. I wish we had had tea really! And while I wouldn't say this is high end cuisine, it is fully & feels like hearty & nutritional food.

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Rogeta Cuina Vegana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.