La Redaccion

41994593

Calle Gutiérrez 463, Trinidad, Cuba, 62600

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual restaurant with a large menu that includes a vegetarian section. There is hummus, bean dip, veggie burger, salad, falafel, fried plantain and root vegetables. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Cuban, Non-veg

First Review by Babette

veg heaven in trinidad - Edit

It was the only place in whole Cuba where the veg food was this good! We went for dinner every night :) nice atmosphere, very helpful people and creative tasty and diverse food and drinks!
We also got a tip for a vegan casa in Trinidad! Casa Dolfin, the owner is Susan.

Some options in Trinidad - Edit

We got a waither that was really good at english and knew what Vegan was (not common in Kuba). The bread was milk in but she hade three or four sugesstions of meals and two of thous was really good fore Cuban standards.

Bomb veggie burger - Edit

Vegetarian and vegan options are not plentiful in the colonial town of Trinidad. So happy to find La Redaccion and finally eat something besides rice and beans!

Pros: Lots of vegetarian options

Cons: N/A

Great option in Trinidad - Edit

I was just walking around in Trinidad when I saw a sidewalk chalkboard with the word "vegetarian"!

I ordered the bean dip (called "ensalada de frijoles" on the menu) and it came with many slices of bread. It was very good, and I kept a few slices of bread to eat for breakfast the next day.

I also had the vegetarian burger without the aioli. The bun was like a falafel and I really enjoyed it.

The decoration is nice, the restaurant is very large, the service is good.

Pros: good service, a couple of options to choose from (a luxury here(

Return to Trinidad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Redaccion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.