CLOSED: La Posada del Mirador

+511-2561796

Ermita 104, Barranco (at Puente de los Suspiros), Lima, Peru, Lima 04

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza, pasta, Peruvian Creole with vegetarian and vegan choices. Near downtown Barranco and the Bridge of Sighs with ocean view. Confirmed closed, Mar 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by Dave_Thespooncarver

I enjoyed the view; but not the food. - Edit

Visited in June 2016.

I have to agree totally with the previous review.
Although I appreciate them having clearly-labeled vegan options in their menu; the food was good but nothing worth paying what they ask for.

In my case, we had the quesadillas, the lasagna and a pasta. We also had "picarones" (a kind of peruvian doughnut made from sweet potato flour) as a dessert.
Unfortunately, we did not enjoy the taste of anything but the picarones.

The staff was just ok, as well.

On the brighter side, from the terrace you get a nice view of the sea and the coastline so that was enjoyable.

Perhaps if you don't go there specially for the food; but for the view, it could be a good choice, as I cannot recall any other place in Lima with vegan options that could provide you with the same settings.
Having said that, it wouldn't hurt if their prices could be more fair to the quality of the food.

Pros: nice view, clearly marked vegan options

Cons: not a good value, food taste could be better

Nothing special - Edit

They do have options ill give them that. but not anything mind blowing. Ordered a vegan quesadilla pretty sure they gave me animal cheese. im only vegetarian but still... idk. germinando vida or veggie pizza is better if youre in barranco

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: La Posada del Mirador closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.