First Review by wee anne

Expensive, not son good - Edit

I asked to make the veggie pasta vegan. Then the sunflower and pinenuts seeds were missing. All was swimming in oil. I don't recommand. And it's more expensive than the average.

Pros: could make 1 dish vegan

Cons: expensive. , over-fat. , missing ingredients regarding the menu.

Delicious food, lovely restaurant. - Edit

Set in a really pretty square, La Plaza is a lovely restaurant. It feels very comfortable, with a nice atmosphere. The tapas was delicious - I had the hummus, the shepherds pie tapas, and the lentils. They were all delicious, and thanks to a very good key I could tell what allergens were included. I said 'no queso' so it was all good. My omni companions were very happy with their meals too; a chicken salad and a hamburger.
Not as expensive as it could have been; the tapas is €3-€5, but substantial. Atmosphere, service and drinks were all very good too. Nice coffee and smoothies. I would recommend.

Pros: Vegan options, Location

Cons: Moderate price, Vegan not clearly labelled

Slow service - Edit

We went there last week. When we sat down on the terrace, we were just given the menu. I did not want to eat anything because only vegetarian items where marked on the menu. Then the waitress did not come back. She walked up and down from inside the restaurant to the terrace a lot of times, always carrying one or two glasses or just an oil-set. Not one time did she glance in our direction, or any other direction than where she was going. One other waiter was cleaning the tables around us not giving our empty table a second look. At last we would've gotten up and leave, but I was so thirsty now, we tried to attract her attention and gestured. She finally came and took our drink order. We then had to wait another 10 minutes before she came with our drinks.

Pros: Good location

Cons: Slow service

Fantastic. - Edit

Went to La Plaza on the 19th december for lunch with my husband and daughter. We had a lovely afternoon there. The food was very good and the staff were also very good. It is lovely and not as expensive as we expected it to be. I will go back there next time I'm in Malaga.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Return to Malaga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Plaza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1503 times since Aug 2012.