La Piazza Toscana

Contact +49617221010

Rathausplatz 3-7, Bad Homburg, Germany, 61348

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza, cafe, and bar. Has some veggie food including a vegetable burger and pasta. Vegan menu available, being developed (Oct 2012) with new vegan options. Free Wi-Fi access. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 6:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Andrea249

yum! - Edit

excellent vegan cheese and many options! I was talked in to adding vegan cheesecake and didn't regret it. very good! they have non veg stuff but the staff is very savvy of veganism, so for me it was great.

Fantastic Food! - Edit

I am living here since 3 years now. Becoming vegan in May this year I was surprised to hear that this place has vegan food. I was there twice. There is one menue just for vegan food. I tried two different salads, one pizza, and one seitan dish. It tasted really very good. And it inspired me for my own cooking.
I will definately go there again. Also the non-vegetarian pizzas are very good (said my friends), so you can go with friends eating everything.
I can highly recommend the La Piazza Toscana, especially in Summer when you can sit outside.

Vegan cheese & seitan in an ordinary pizzeria! :) - Edit

Never before I was so happy to live in this "village" named "Bad Homburg". :-p

Because no pizzeria in big old Frankfurt serves pizza with vegan cheese or meals with tofu and seitan! :)

Awesome! :)

Pros: delicious, vegan pizza with cheese, vegan meals with seitan

Cons: meals with meat, milk & eggs

good vegan offer - Edit

It was a very good choice to go to this restaurant. We were pleased to find a menu with about 10 vegan dishes. The staff was well informed and attentive for every question, they were even informed about vegan wine.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 18, 2012

great vegan options - Edit

the vegan options are pretty good, they have two kinds of vegan pizzas with vegan cheese, some vegan pasta dishes, vegan salads and even soy icecream and VEGAN TIRAMISU!
we had a really good chat with the owner who himself changed due to health problems to a more animalfree vegan diet.
First, we had a vegan appetizer with tempeh and seitan (very tasty), then the vegan pizza vendura and at last the vegan tiramisu! everything was wonderful :)
so it was a very great experience finding so much veggie stuff in a normal pizzaria.

Pros: vegan friendly

Return to Bad Homburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Piazza Toscana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1327 times since Apr 2012.