La Piazza

• ( 2 reviews )

Tier Moureau 1, Septon-durbuy, Belgium, 6940

Serves meat, vegan options available. A standard pizzeria with a chalkboard menu of vegetarian items, which can be made vegan upon request. A small but busy family run restaurant in a tourist town.
Note December 2021: Restaurants in Belgium must close by 11:00pm and a maximum of 6 people may sit at a table. "Covid Safe Ticket" (CST) is required to enter restaurants. Open Fri-Sun 18:00-22:00, Sun 12:00-15:00.

Categories: Lacto, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by flatworldsedge

MirukiChan

Points +30

07 Sep 2019

Very good pizza, friendly staff

There's a few very nice vegetarian options that are vegan when you leave the cheese off, super nice pizza crust (made in a wood oven pizza). I put some nutritional yeast on it that I brought myself and it tasted phenomenal! The staff is also super friendly. Highly recommend this place!!

flatworldsedge

Points +1532

14 Jul 2019

Friendly, tasty, not cheap

Dropped in two evenings and very much enjoyed a friendly, cosy interior with attentive service. The pizza is very tasty - wood fired and very tasty as a result. They are very crispy, not soft. The one issue I’d take is that from a reasonably higher end starting point, they didn’t allow swapping of mozzarella for another topping. My daughter and I got olives and garlic added to the margarita - and had to pay for both additional toppings, even though we dropped the mozzarella. Most places would have allowed the swap without charging extra, but there we go. We went twice, so that tells a story! Would go again.

Pros: Very tasty pizza

Cons: Pricey

Return to Septon-durbuy Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Piazza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1968 times.