La Petite Bergerie

( 1 review )
n/a

Lieu-dit Buffaz, Saint-francois-longchamp, France, 73130

Serves meat, vegan options available. In 2015 this mountain restaurant located in Saint-François Longchamp got a new owner who is willing to promote a vegan lifestyle. You could order a vegan fondue (a specialty of the region, made of cheese, here with vegan cheese), a vegan pot au feu, and a chili sin carne. The menu also has vegan starters and desserts. In winter you could access the restaurant by ski (it is located along a ski slope named Le Marquis). If you don't ski or in the other seasons, you could go there by walking 30 minutes from the resort, or by 4x4. Open hours vary depending on the season, so check ahead.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, French, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Eva*

Great hidden gem for vegans! - Edit

"Hidden" in plain sight.. Cause I really never expect to be able to eat something outside my appartment in an area like this. ;-) Found out on the last day about this, such a shame because we'd have loved to have the vegan cheese fondue too! The vegan menu is quite extensive with offers from veganized local foods to burgers with fries and hot chocolate. We both ordered a burger which was super tasty (and homemade I think), and we got a bowl of the fondue cheese to taste and that was sooo good as well. When we talked to the owner she was very enthusiastic and kind, serving all this vegan food in a very meat-oriented area in France is her activism and I think that's great. No better way to introduce people to an animal friendly lifestyle than with great food!

Pros: Very tasty food, Supernice owner

Cons: Took quite long to get our food, was very busy

Return to Saint-francois-longchamp Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Petite Bergerie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.