La Pause

Contact 0622110978

14 place du Ch√Ętelet, Orleans, France,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Uses regional produce. For ovo-lacto vegetarians, the restaurant propose a choice of three dishes: bagel; a hot-cold vegetarian plate with vegetables, flan, bread toasted with goat cheese, mash potatoes, green salad, cherry-tomatoes; anjou cheese (galet de loire) with baked potatoes, vegetable flan, green salad and vegetables. Brunch on Sunday. Open Wed-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Wed-Fri 6:30pm-10:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Beer/Wine, French, Non-veg

First Review by Jeffeateasy

Veg and Friendly = Veg Friendly! - Edit

So we were looking for a Vegan restaurant in Orleans, France. Mad I know, but found this place. They were listed as Veg Friendly. I called and made a reservation and when we arrived we were greeted and shown to lovely outdoor seating. An English speaking waitress was assigned to us who was most helpful.

The vege burger was an interesting take on the term "vege burger" [ a bun with vegetables in it!] As a vegan, make sure there is no cheese in it also, as I clocked that being put in on my way past the kitchen!

The Brioche style bun was lovely as was the "vege burger" once I got over the amusement of the idea! The food was tasty.

The meal was reasonably well priced. I would go back!

Pros: English Speaking staff, good location, veg option

Cons: be clear about vegan diet requirements

Very good and warm welcome - Edit

I've eaten a few weeks ago in this restaurant. I ordered the vegetarian plate with a glass of wine. All was very good and the team is very helpful and attentive. On sunday night, it was a good surprise.
All the produce are fresh (included the bread)

Pros: local produces, fresh, good

Return to Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Pause closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.