L'a Pacific Food

( 1 review )
61-33226626

CLS 402 Bl B Lj 29, Asa Sul, Brasilia, Brazil

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hawaiian-style venue specializing in poke (raw fish) but has a veggie option which is vegan. Customized option is available with your choice of fillings & toppings. Soy and miso are the vegan sauce options. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Japanese, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Hawaiian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by bfeitosa

Definitely one of my favorites! Should get 5 stars! - Edit

I already love Japanese food, especially donburi and curries, but I only had a lukewarm interest for pokes until I tried L'a's vegan options. The standard "veggie" menu option tastes great, but comes with pineapple, which I don't really enjoy a whole lot. On the other hand, the customized choice, which costs the same, tastes beyond any of my expectations. You can order top ingredients, like edamame, sliced nori, chopped wakame, fried huramaki rolls, and a dozen others to go with the main ingredients (shimeji and rice). And their misso sauce can easily fool the pallet as a cheesy sauce. Definitely coming back for more!

Pros: Authentic ingredients, great taste, Beautiful food, beautiful place, OK price

Cons: Can't give it 5 stars b/c of the meat. .-(, Limited seating

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has L'a Pacific Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.