First Review by LilacHippy

Vegetarian Mexican with a lot of vegan options and a super friendly staff - Edit

It's a Mexican restaurant with great atmosphere and live music every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.
The food is delicious and beautifully served. The staff is very attentive and mostly the chef is out checking on you if you like what you have or if you have any special wishes. It's the perfect place to have vegan Mexican food. The big starter platter, the burrito the quesadillas and the jackfruit curry are delicious. And for the drinks the Horchata (Mexican sweet rice drink) is a must try!

Pros: super friendly staff, very good food, nice atmosphere

Cons: some dishes cannot be made vegan

Amazing atmosphere, Friendly staff - Edit

My boyfriend and I ate here a few nights ago and loved the atmosphere. A little pricey but worth it for the yummy food, live music and attentive friendly staff! Most dishes can be made vegan if you ask, nothing is too much trouble. Even if you're not hungry it's a good spot for evening drinks!

mexican - Edit

If you are craving Mexican then this is a great option. I ordered the Veg Enchilada and it was delicious but quite small. I don't usually eat a huge amount but I will still hungry after this dish and it was more expensive than the average cafe in Ubud so I would expect to be satisfied.

Pros: Authentic Mexican, Nice atmophere , Yummy food

Cons: Expensive, Small portions

Perfect!! - Edit

Food so tasty, fresh, and creative! Server super friendly and able to explain vegan options. Beautiful environment, with wide open candle-lit loft area. Live music was absolutely lovely! Happy hour offered buy one get one free Mojitos and other classic cocktails. Overall very enjoyable dining experience!

AlejandroMontaño 25 Oct 2016 - Hi Susana:
We are happy to hear you experience with us. We hope to see you around soon, allowing us to host you.

Nice Mexican food - Edit

I was happy to find out there is a Mexican vegetarian place right by where we're staying in Ubud. We had our first dinner there. The food was tasty and authentic, and the waiters were really friendly and helpful. Good place to go to if you're tired of Asian food.

Pros: tasty Mexican food, friendly staff, nice atmosphere

Cons: rather expensive

Something Different! - Edit

This restaurant is a little bit different from the other restaurants in town as it has more of a nightlife atmosphere with music, alcohol and even a happy hour.
The restaurant does include dairy options but most options can be made vegan and they are accommodating. Food is delicious, portions are big and it's a great place to choose for a evening out.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Pacha Mama closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.