La Manne

( 1 review )

18 Boulevard de la Liberté, Marseille, France, 13001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers traditional and new cuisine with southern specialties and flavors of the world. Several vegetarian items. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:00pm, 7:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, French, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by elangaphant

best flavours ever! - Edit

My sister (omnivore) found this restaurant after looking around for somewhere that caters for vegans. I was a little worried at first, but we were warmly welcomed in despite french not being our language. We enquired about a vegan option as I could only see vegetarian options and wanted to check. The man (who I presume was the owner) went to go and check with the chef what they could do for me and told me that they could do me the vegetarian plate. Obviously, as a vegan, I was a little skeptical as have been so used to having a few vegetables on a plate but they arrived with the biggest dish ever and it was amazing. I wasn't able to finish it all but they kindly put it in a bag for me to take home and I had it for dinner the night after too! The chef is amazing at creating flavours and the presentation was incredible. Would highly recommend this for vegans!

Pros: talented chef , lovely staff

Return to Marseille Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Manne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.