La Maison Aux Pains

+33-388399645

56 Avenue de la Forêt-Noire, Strasbourg, France, 67000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small organic bakery with salads, sandwiches, and baguettse flambée with vegans options. Has also French vegan pastries like croissant and chocolatine. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 7:00am-1:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, French, Non-veg

First Review by jenny_noisy

Excellent !! - Edit

I'm so happy I've found this place. The vegan croissants are amazing !! Same for the pains au chocolat and the pains aux raisins. The bread was really nice as well and all those things were organic. I chatted a bit with the baker, he was really friendly and ready to share his secrets^^ A must go if you're a vegan in Strasbourg for sure !!!c

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-10

Pros: Vegan croissants, Friendly staff, Cheap

Cons: Can't give it 5 stars :(

So yummy! - Edit

Now I can eat again croissants and french chocolate bread! I miss this since I am vegan, more than any french cheese.

And OMG this is so good, like in my souvenirs and like the non-vegan recipes: it's melting, mellow and absolutely not "dry". A real and good croissant is full of butter and this one is full of… i don't know what but it's like full of butter!

Pros: So tasty, Organic, Friendly place

Cons: Croissants are selling too fast!

Return to Strasbourg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Maison Aux Pains closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.