La Lobas Bakery

850- 267-0400

2217 W County Hwy 30A (at Old Blue Mountain Rd ), Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, USA, 32459

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small, cozy bakery that offers in-house-made breads, cakes, cinnamon rolls, cookies, granola, scones and veggie rolls. They also have a small menu that varies day by day. They always have a beans and rice bowl, veggie burritos and pizza by the slice or pie. Very friendly staff. They don't claim to be a vegetarian restaurant, but they don't serve meat. It's also right next to a health food store.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by lilmammal

Vegan & Vegetarian Lunch - Edit

My husband and I ate lunch here and enjoyed it. The menu is short, but diverse. My husband had a vegan bowl, which was brown rice topped with beans (today's bean was white bean) and then cooked greens (collards, kale and ?). I had a salad, which today was spring mix with pecans, dried cranberries, goat cheese, and vinaigrette. They have green iced tea, which I appreciated. We ate outside in the eating area out front. We didn't have a bakery item, but they looked and smelled delicious (most are gluten free). There are just 3 businesses in this development, and one is a natural food store which we found impressive. We plan to stop in again at both businesses!

Pros: Good, simple food, Friendly staff, eager to,please you, Fair prices for a tourist area

Cons: The salad came in a styrofoam to-go container, Only 1 Vegan option. No seitan, tofu, etc

Great little place - Edit

We love the vegan and gluten free baked goods! vegan, gluten free pumpkin muffins are amazing.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 24, 2015

Pros: local produce, great location, very friendly

Friendly people, great food - Edit

You can find great vegetarian food here. The menu was mostly vegetarian on the day that I went. It seems that the menu changes often, but what we had was excellent. I had a phenomenal homemade vegetable pot pie. I also had a spinach roll (think croissant). They seemed to have a few gluten free items. The prices were good. This is a counter-service, take-out joint. We loaded up and feasted back at our hotel!

Pros: friendly, delicious

Cons: not all vegetarian

Return to Santa Rosa Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Lobas Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.