La Lobas Bakery

• Veg-friendly
Contact 850- 267-0400

2217 W County Hwy 30A (at Old Blue Mountain Rd ), Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, USA, 32459

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small, cozy bakery that offers in-house-made breads, cakes, cinnamon rolls, cookies, granola, scones and veggie rolls. They also have a small menu that varies day by day. They always have a beans and rice bowl, veggie burritos and pizza by the slice or pie. Very friendly staff. They don't claim to be a vegetarian restaurant, but they don't serve meat. It's also right next to a health food store.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by lilmammal

Great little place - Edit

We love the vegan and gluten free baked goods! vegan, gluten free pumpkin muffins are amazing.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 24, 2015

Pros: local produce, great location, very friendly

Friendly people, great food - Edit

You can find great vegetarian food here. The menu was mostly vegetarian on the day that I went. It seems that the menu changes often, but what we had was excellent. I had a phenomenal homemade vegetable pot pie. I also had a spinach roll (think croissant). They seemed to have a few gluten free items. The prices were good. This is a counter-service, take-out joint. We loaded up and feasted back at our hotel!

Pros: friendly, delicious

Cons: not all vegetarian

Return to Santa Rosa Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Lobas Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 983 times since Feb 2011.