La Juderia

Contact +34-921463740

Calle la Judería Vieja, 5, Segovia, Spain, 40001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant, offers some vegetarian entrees. Has hummus. Flexible in veganizing non-vegan food when you ask. Not much else for veg food in this town. Open Tue-Sun 1:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by orna

Wonderful Experience - Edit

Had a great time here, they accommodated our party of 10 and were friendly about it. Multiple vegan and veg options listed and labelled which was wonderful. I got the samosas and indian style vegetables and everything tasted and smelled amazing. Will definitely be going back during my extended stay in Segovia.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday September 08, 2015

Last time I went they gave me a non-vegan sauce with a dish market vegan which was weird.

Pros: quick service, english menu, good prices

Cons: Doesn't serve cups of water only bottles

A good place for vegan food - Edit

Segovia has no vegetarian or vegan restaurant. We were walking around the old city, found Almuzara that was closed(they open around 20:00) and suddenly saw this restaurant that was opening at 19:30 and had some vegetarian and vegan options. We had Rice biryani, Aloo Gobi, both were served with some fresh vegetables at the side. We ordered a large salad as well that usually comes with tuna fish and we got it with corn instead. Everything was very tasty. The portions were big enough for two hungry people... The atmosphere was very pleasant and the service efficient and friendly. There are, of course more vegan options, though, it is important to state that you are vegetarians/vegan.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Service

Return to Segovia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Juderia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 677 times since May 2015.