CLOSED: La Huerta

• Veg-friendly

Contact n/a

Real de Guadalupe 49, San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant is advertised as vegetarian but serves some fish. Nearly everything on menu can be made vegan. Many soya, rice and lentil based dishes. Salad and buffet bar open during the day. Beers, wines and many juice options. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by bencamps

Well Worth a Visit - Edit

Visited on 13th June 2012. Cool little restaurant run by Argentinians. We came here quite late and weren't too sure if they would still serve food. They were more than happy too and the guy who served us was very friendly and able to accommodate vegans with no problem. The menu seems like it changes frequently and during the day there is also a buffet/salad bar. I had a rice ball thing stuffed with a tomato sauce and vegetables surrounded by a fresh, nicely dressed salad. My partner had the vegi burger - he warned her it would be big, he wasn't lying the thing was massive. The rubbish photo's I've put up don't do either justice. Would definitely recommend! Completely vegetarian apart from (I think) 2 fish dishes.

Pros: Good Food, Friendly staff, Cheap

Return to San Cristobal De Las Casas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: La Huerta closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 101 times since Jun 2012.