First Review by Jalebi Boy

Incredibly thankful for La Huerta de San Miguel - Edit

I'm staying in Cádiz for three months. This was the only place I've managed to find things like vegan laundry detergent, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. They even have a good (if small) selection of vegan meats. The man who works there has been very helpful (and even helped me with my Spanish a little bit). This is a great little shop.

Pros: Helpful , Variety

Extremely Helpful - Edit

I went in looking for cruelty free sunscreen and the shop assistant went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find one. I was very thankful for her help given I can speak very little Spanish!

Pros: Helpful staff

Cons: Small range

Not much vegan stock - Edit

Shop had only reopened a couple of hours with new owner.
English speaking assistant . All we found with the exception of organic veg/fruit was vegan cheese. Tasty though!

Pros: English spoken

Cons: No vegan chocolate when we were there

Good Health Food Store - Edit

Good selection. Has many products, including less common foods and bio/organic products, which are hard to find in a Spanish supermarket. My friend who lives in Cadiz says however that the store has fewer products than they used to have and is worried that it is suffering with the economic situation or something else.

Pros: Friendly staff, good tea selection, fresh produce, bread, etc

Return to Cadiz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Huerta de San Miguel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1670 times since Mar 2013.