La Fuente de los Mariscos

( 1 review )

Centro Comercial San Jose 2000, La Uruca, San Jose, Costa Rica

Serves meat, vegan options available. Seafood restaurant with vegetarian and vegan choices on the menu, including veggie ceviche with palm hearts and peach palm, green salads, veggie rice, veggie burger (the bread is vegan), veggie fajitas, spaghetti pomodoro, patacones with guacamole, pico de gallo and mashed beans. (Vegans will most likely have to inquire as to which of these are indeed vegan.) The owners understand the difference between vegetarian and vegan. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: International, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by tabitha.myers

Good vegetarian options, friendly service - Edit

I stayed at the Best Western Irazu during my business trip to San Jose, and I am happy to know that there is a restaurant that serves vegetarian options a few meters from the hotel. They have some vegetarian options on the menu, the staff is very friendly and willing to help even though I dont speak Spanish very well. I ordered some vegetarian fajitas and patacones with avocado. Very good food.

Updated from previous review on 2018-02-28

Return to San Jose Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Fuente de los Mariscos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.