La Dolce Vita

( 1 review )

94 Irish St, Dumfries, Scotland, DG1 2PB

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant that is accommodating and will assist with vegan options such as soup, stuffed mushrooms, veggie pizza (with vegan cheese) and chocolate mousse. Has a lunchtime and early evening 3 course set menu and will substitute vegan options for no extra charge. There is also a separate vegan menu available on request. Would appreciate 48 hours notice for vegan groups. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TomBlacker

I love this place! - Edit

I have always been pleasantly surprised when coming here. The staff are friendly and when I’ve pointed out that I’m vegan they’ve bent over backwards to accommodate me. I’ve usually just stuck to the vegan pizza (there are alternatives), however they’ve been adventurous with the starter and dessert. On one occasion I was going to skip dessert (it’s cheaper on the set menu!) when the waiter asked if I would try a vegan chocolate mousse that the chef was experimenting with. I agreed and it was delicious. It’s now on the menu 😜 On my last visit I was offered the stuffed mushrooms which again were sumptuous and not on the standard menu.

Return to Dumfries Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Dolce Vita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.