La Devota

Michimalonco 55 (at Lautaro), Santiago, Chile, 9250000

Hare Krishna vegetarian restaurant with vegan options. Serves burgers, wraps, lasagna, seitan, tofu, cakes, ice cream, fresh juices and more.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Indian, International, Italian, Thai, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Asian, European

First Review by Malenalisanne

just ok - Edit

It's an ok place. No many vegan options. The day I went there, they just had tofu sandwich and seitan sandwich. I had the seitan one which was too salty. I couldn't finish my meal.
My family had vegetarian pizza with regular cheese, they said it was good.
I would like to go again, maybe I'll have a different opinion after that

Amazing!! - Edit

I ate several times at la devota during my stay in chile and even met them selling their delicious food at a festival! The owner is extremely nice and willing to prepare vegan alternitives if you ask him. The food is super tasty, eating tofu and seitan after having travelled for four months without being able to eat out a lot was quite an experience and the good thing is that the food really isn't expensive. I was surprised that I didn't find the Restaurant at happycow, but that's probrably because it's kind of far from the center and easyer to get here by car.. Anyway, its defenetly worth it to come here!!

Pros: Amazing food, Nice staff, Nice outdoorseating

Return to Santiago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Devota closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.