La Cigale du Golfe

Contact 493616548

57 Avenue des Freres Roustan, Golfe-Juan, Vallauris, France, 06220

Serves meat, vegan options available. Owned by brothers who make all food in-house. Offers a selection for vegetarians and some vegan items. Choose from the mezze selection or kitchen will make a wrap or main dish not on the menu using what they have. There is an open kitchen area for ordering take away, an indoor restaurant next door, and outside seating on the waterfront by the port. Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by amandapandap

Excellent value, fresh Lebanese - Edit

This small, family run restaurant is my very favourite in my neighbourhood. As a vegetarian who recently moved to France, it is one of the few places I have found where I can order a good range of delicious food without having to pay through the nose. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed. The food is excellent, made freshly before your eyes. I recommend the beignet de courgette (courgette and cheese fritters) and the moutabal (aubergine dip) in particular.

The port side location makes it a fantastic spot on a sunny day, but they have also recently expanded into the space next door so there is plenty of indoor seating for when it is cold or wet.

I would love to give this place 5 stars, but since it is a meat-serving place, I have been restricted to 4!

Pros: Delicious, freshly made food, Friendly staff

Return to Vallauris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Cigale du Golfe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1083 times since Mar 2013.