La Cereria

• Vegetarian
Contact 34662480134

Baixa de Sant Miquel 3 (at Avigno), Barcelona, Spain, 08003

Vegetarian restaurant with a bohemian vibe. Vegan options just 5% of menu and not labeled. Also sells music and musical instruments. Run by cooperative. All food and drinks are made-in-house. Confirmed open, May 2015.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Organic

First Review by Daveggie

Interesting place - Edit

Our apartment was very close, so we stumbled over this place coincidentally. It's a small place, where you can also sit outside. The deccor is inspired by music and instruments etc. are on display. The owner is quite charming and helped us selecting the fodd. We tried the vegan pizza. There are not too many vegan options, though. It was very interesting for a night out, but as a vegan, it doesn't offer you enough to go there another time.

Pros: Location, Atmosphere

Acogedor y bohemio - Edit

Una monada de restaurante escondido en el barrio gótico, decorado con un aire bohemio y detalles musicales. La comida deliciosa y artesanal con mucha variedad para elegir. La atención muy cercana pero el servicio un poco lento.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 05, 2015

Pros: Cerveza artesanal, Trato amable, Buena música

Cons: Servicio un poco lento

A small wonder in the heart of Barcelona - Edit

When I want to treat myself I go to La Cereria, because I know I won't be disappointed. This hidden gem is a perfect melt between a jazz cafe, an art and crafts shop and a restaurant with southern american vegetarian cuisine. Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere and abundant portions that justify the somewhat high prices. Remember to reserve a table, and do try the pizza!

Pros: Food, Staff, Atmosphere

Cons: Only open a few days a week

Great pizza... if you have time - Edit

I agree with the previous review, the service is quite slow. You have to come here with no hurries.

Some vegan options available, we had a wonderful vegetables and silken tofu pizza. You can request a spelt flour pizza base, which is a plus, and some products are organic.

Pros: Great food, Good ambiance

Cons: Slow service

So sloooooow - Edit

As we wait and wait some more I will review this place. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is very authentic. The bathroom is sketchy and the service is absolutely terrible. If you have lots of time and want some great pizza then come here.

Pros: good food, big portions

Cons: bad service, bad service, bad service

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Cereria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3459 times since Aug 2012.