La Casseruola

Calle Ramon Pino 33, Los Cristianos, Spain

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Italian restaurant serving mainly vegetarians & vegans meals. Offers a daily vegan vegetable stew. Pasta menu has a wide choice of vegetarian and vegan sauces. Has natural infusions and fresh fruit smoothies. Open Mon-Sun 1:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by EmmaSchofield

La Casseruola - Edit

We visited La Casseruola four times while we were on the island and it was definitely my favourite restaurant! It was so close to our hotel and we enjoyed a lovely walk along the main strip on our way there. The staff and chef were welcoming every time we visited, and we were given free appetisers to try while we waited for our food. La Casseruola was small and had candles and outdoor seating which gave it such a cosy feel. Even though there’s a huge vegan sign at the front entrance, La Casseruola does sell a few meat dishes. Please don’t let that put you off - I didn’t see any meat dishes served while I was there!

What I ate: I had the tomato soup, green beans, quinoa and potatoes all four times I ate there! I also tried the bittersweet onions.

Other options on the menu: different pasta dishes, bruschetta, grilled potatoes, quinoa salad, chickpea salad.

Read my blog post "A Guide to Eating Vegan in Tenerife" for more vegan places to eat! https://emily-heather.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/a-guide-to-eating-vegan-in-tenerife.html

Pros: 'V' food is all vegan, Free appetisers, Loved the food!

Cons: Long waits for food every time, No proper drinks menu, No cocktails

cute place - Edit

Very friendly staff that were very helpful. Many vegan options. My dish was very good, but my friends dish was just ok.

Pleasant little restaurant - Edit

The restaurant wasn't hard to find, was cosy, the owner was lovely and couldn't do enough for us :-)
Was perfect as I'm vegan and my fella eats meat so its always hard to find a place that serves both!
We shared garlic mushrooms for starters which came with garlic bread and was lovely.
For main I had pumpkin, onion and quinoa and my fella had sausage, potatoes and broccoli. Big portions, fresh food and made with love :-)

Pros: Easy to find , Fresh food, Vegan, vegetarian and meats

Cons: Not rushed so wouldn't recommend if in a hurry

Return to Los Cristianos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Casseruola closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.