La Casita Verde

Contact 971187353

Cami de L'Eornas, San Jose, Ibiza, Spain,

Offers meals 2 or so days of the week with membership required (easy process). Mainly vegan food. There's also a juice bar that's open daily. Free tour of all the eco-instalations. Wi-fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar

First Review by ibz1492

Great vibe, ok food, but unhygienic - Edit

The fact that dishes aren`t washed properly makes me a bit uncomfortable. How clean is their kitchen?
The food is VERY basic and what I would called old school vegan and raw. But it tastes fine. It goes well with the place.
The atmosphere and place itself is fantastic and def worth a visit. They have a smoothie and aloe vera juice bar that is always open, food is only served sundays between 14 and 17 I think...

Well worth the trip - Edit

If you want to know how we should be living, go to Casita Verde. It is amazing... Worth every minute and the food is excellent - natural, organic, healthy and vegetarian... The entire property is awe inspiring --- totally eco friendly and is so informative... You will be amazed... We love it more each time we go...

Pros: Excellent food, Healthy, Natural

Cons: No cons

Return to Ibiza Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Casita Verde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.