La Casina di Alice

Contact +3297320679

Via Cambini 14, Livorno, Italy, 57126

A small and intimate vegan restaurant situated on the first floor of an historic building in the heart of the city. Friendly atmosphere. Open Mon 12:30pm-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 7:30pm-10:00pm, Tue-Fri 12:30pm-2:30pm, Sat 7:30pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:30pm-2:30pm, Sun 7:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by Andy Ironveganman

Cake from heaven - Edit

We were there when it was very full. Only one waitress, one cook and one kitchen help. Although it took a reasonable time for the food to arrive.

Everyone was very nice, the waitress spoke English. And you could look into the kitchen. They had a good

The "dish of the day" was not a lot, but ceap. The Tiramisu was sold :*( But the cake was a dream. It was so creamy and tastfull. I will dream of it for a long time!

Bliss in Livorno - Edit

I absolutely love this place. I went twice with 2 days and will be there again soon. The staff are so friendly, helpful and passionate. For 10 euros you can buy a lunch dish which has 4 different things on it. They were also really accomdating with my food allergies. I've never had a problem getting a table.

Pros: Really good menu. Lovely staff and a lovely seatin

young and fresh - Edit

Located in the middle of Livorno and possible to sit outside. Creative, fresh food and optically appealing arranged. Young and super friendly staff. Waiter recited the menu in english from memory even that it changes day by day. Really fair prices. If you are close to Livorno - go there!

Pros: excellent staff, fair prices, creative

Cons: no parking places nearby

great vegan place - Edit

A great intimate and friendly place run by a great young and passionate team. Food is great translation of traditional Italian food into new innovative vegan cuisine.

Tip - Edit

We attempted to visit La Casina di Alice, and did encounter the owner, who was very friendly. However we didn't have a reservation, and the restaurant wasn't going to open until 12:30pm on a Friday. So, the opening times seem to vary.

A happy oasis in Livorno - Edit

My brother lives in Livorno and last time I visited him we had lunch at the Casina di Alice. The place is lovely, and the staff is super-friendly: we met the owner, a couple who recently had a baby, Alice, and who are happily vegan and want to share their passion with the people of Livorno (they are not from Livorno, originally).

The food was gorgeous, prepared with great care, and not only we ate what we ordered, but also they made us taste a chocolate cake that the cook was working on! We were talking about it and it seemed natural to them to share it with us.

We had a great time. Also, it is the only vegan (and therefore vegetarian) place in Livorno! Super-recommended!

Pros: Lovely food, Great location, Friendly staff

Very nice place - Edit

We had dinner at this tiny restaurant during our visit to Livorno. The place is tiny with very few seats outside, so it is really important to reserve a table.
We had delicious raw zucchini spaghetti, a gazpacho with blueberries, spicy mopur balls and cakes.
All was really good, and the waiter really nice and attentive.
A bit slow, but worth it.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere , Staff

Cons: Waited a little too much

Return to Livorno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Casina di Alice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.