La Casa de Bea

Av. Flora Tristán 777, La Molina (at Av. Javier Prado, block 68), Lima, Peru

A family-run vegan restaurant that's open for lunchtime. Set menu is available. The place is located in a private home, so there is no sign on the exterior, you need to ring the doorbell to be let in. Gets busy on the weekend, recommended to make a reservation. Relocated from Jr. La Molina. Open Tue-Sun 12:30pm-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Western, Take-out, Peruvian

First Review by Ricardo

local cerrado - Edit

Preparaban excelentes opciones veganas pero actualmente ya no atienden en este local. Informan que abrirán nuevo local publico pronto.

Home-cooked food in a Family atmosphere - Edit

Visited La Casa de Bea on May 2016.

We were a group of 8 people, so I'm glad I made a reservation, as there are not so many tables (fits 20 people?).

Finding the place in the map is easy, but given that there is no sign on the exterior, it took me a minute to realize that I had to ring the doorbell to be let in.

Inside, the atmosphere was very homey; at times it felt as if we were visiting family.

There is a set menu comprising appetizer and main dish; and there are also desserts and drinks.
The menu is not extensive; however, it changes frequently, if not daily.

The food was international with some influence of traditional peruvian cuisine recipes and ingredients. The portions were fair, and the dishes were delicious.

The only comments I would make is that at times the service was very slow; and that there was no clear drink menu.

The location is not ideal, as it's located in La Molina district, on the outskirts of Lima; but if you had the time, I'd give it a try. If so, I'd recommend to make a reservation (you can do it from their Facebook) just in case, to be sure you won't go all the way there to find there are no seats left.

Pros: good value, nice atmosphere, friendly staff

Cons: location

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Casa de Bea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.