La Buona Dispensa

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
+39-049776576

Via San Fidenzio, 1, Padua, Italy, 35028

Part of health food store chain, this one is among the largest shops in Padova. Offers a wide selection of fresh organic fruits and vegetables; organic groceries; wine and beer; vitamins, supplements, beauty products. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-1:30pm, Mon-Tue 3:30pm-8:00pm, Thu-Fri 3:30pm-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-8:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by mmes

Excellent Organic Store - Edit

My boyfriend and I stayed in Padova for a month and we were a 5 minute walk from this store. It is FANTASTIC! It has an incredible produce section, everything organically grown, and a large selection. There is a lot of groceries to choose from, plenty of whole grains, beans, nuts, seeds, fruits, but then they also have a lot of prepared type foods like tofu, seitan, burgers, prepared meals, frozen items, meats, cheeses and breads. A little deli counter, some fresh baked items, organic beer and wine, this store has everything. Plus the staff is super friendly, after coming in a few times they knew who I was and would greet me. This store has everything you need and most of what you want!

Return to Padua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Buona Dispensa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.