La Boite a Dejeuner

+33-0243149565

5 Rue de la Paille (at Place Saint Nicolas), Le Mans, France

Serves meat, vegan options available. Also called the Box Lunch un French, a unique organic restaurant serving vegetables, soup, tarts, organic juices (made daily), biodynamic wine, and more; some of which are vegan. Speaks English fluently. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm. Service all day.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, French, Non-veg

First Review by VilmaGustafsson

Ok - Edit

I was a bit disappointed with this place, maybe because I read such great reviews before my visit... there weren't many vegan options, the price was quite high and the portions not so big.
The worst was that I said I was vegan and they put parmesan cheese in my soup, so that definitely was bad.
The food, however was really nice and the customer service was good - the staff is really friendly.
I just felt I had a lack of choice (which I am used to in non vegan friendly restaurants) and I felt really bad when I saw the parmesan cheese in my soup.

Pros: Organic ingredients , Friendly staff

Cons: Food served in one use containers (even for eat in, Not many options, I got parmesan in my soup

Très bien ! - Edit

Cuisine de saison excellente. Personnel disponible et très sympathique. Je recommande.
Merci !

Pros: Produits frais et bien cuisinés, démarche locale.

Cons: U vrai dessert végane serait le bienvenu (attenti

Pas d'hésitation ! - Edit

Choix entre soupe, box légumes et protéines pour non veg , desserts . Chic de jus et thés originaux. Très copieux et accueil sympathique.

Pros: Convivialité

Cons: Pas végétalien. Plat réchauffé au micro ondes mais

Best restaurant in le mans! - Edit

In France it can be difficult to order vegan food if you don't speak French since a lot of French people don't speak very good English. At this restaurant they explained the menu for us in english and it was very easy to order. I got a box with rice, vegetables, lentils and chickpeas and it was very good! If you're going to le mans, you should definitely pay them a visit!

Pros: Friendly staff who speak fluent english, Cozy and in center of town, Organic and delicious food

Return to Le Mans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Boite a Dejeuner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.