La Belle Verte

Contact 00-33561-627342

50 rue d'Aubuisson, Toulouse, France, 31000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic restaurant with vegan options. Uses mock meats. Serves brunch on Sunday. Has gluten free options. Mon-Wed 10:00am-7:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Virginieg

Good organic food - Edit

The food was great, and they let us take it away. The chef was very nice and tried to accommodate us even though we were late.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-06

Pros: Food

Cons: Not a lot of space

Good and plenty - Edit

We chose the full menu (entree, main course and dessert) and had a great time in the following 2.5h we spent there. The food was plenty (after the hoummous/caviar d'aubergine entree we were already quite full) and did not lack taste or creativity. Most of the food on the menu was vegan (which was clearly indicated on the menu).

The waitress was very friendly and explained the menu to us in English.

Pros: great food, friendly staff, easy to find

Cons: too large portion sizes

In love - Edit

So in love with this place ! We went there with my mother and my brother and absolutely loved it ! The owner is a super nice women who takes time to talk with you, and the cosy little place is a beautiful reflection of her personnality i think so !
Brunch on Sunday wa vegetarian, but it can easily be made vegan, and it was sooo declicious ! The aubergine caviar though.. ADDICTED TO IT !!! The plates are huge (too bad for me whoo wanted to try a dessert ! ) and although I have a huge appetite, I couldn't finish it, but you can ask and she puts it in a box, so you can take it away with you, which is awesome i think so

Pros: caviar d'aubergine !!! , you can take the rest of your food away, eveything's yummy

Cons: NO CONS §§

Great food, great tastes, great quantities. - Edit

I highly recommend the sunday brunch. Do not over-estimate your appetite, the dishes are huge, and it really takes a big belly to finish your plates. I really love the atmosphere, the variety in the plates (great combination of seeds, germinated stuff, seasoning and vegetables). Everything I tried there so far got me satisfied. The menu shows which dishes are vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or contain fish or meat. The only question is: why do they serve meat or fish ?

Pros: Cosy place, vegan/organic/gluten-free/vegetarian, quantities

Cons: meat/fish, need to make a reservation on sundays

Nice place - Edit

The restaurant is nicely decorated. There is a terrace in the front and also a tiny back yard where they set 3 tables for 2 people. Although the owner is vegan, the menu includes one dish with fish. All other dishes are vegetarian or vegan. There are also gluten-free options.
I went there in the afternoon and had only a dessert, a vegan strawberry cheesecake (5.50 €). It was too sweet for my taste and the texture was more that of a' flan' than of a cheesecake. But still it was good and the menu looks delicious.
Updated from previous review on Sunday September 28, 2014

Pros: Many vegan options, nice setting

Cons: a bit pricey

Not fully vegetarian but best place to eat vegan - Edit

This restaurant is run by a vegetarian woman even if it still serves one dish with meat in the menu which is mainly vegan, including desserts.

Food is completely organic and fresh, vegan choices are very tasty and portions are very generous! Desserts are also particularly original and excellent. The menu is consistent with the season and changes every week. Brunch on sunday is also a very good option, and is totally vegan.

Do not forget to book a table if you want to eat, it is often full.

Will deserve five cows when will turn completely vegetarian-vegan...

Pros: organic and affordable, tasty vegan choices, friendly staff

Cons: serves just one dish with meat!, not open every evening

Excellent... though not 100% vegetarian - Edit

Non, je ne veux pas excuser le fait que les deux messieurs et la demoiselle servent de la viande, mais tout de même, je dis chapeau. Un an de labeur, un an de succès, toujours plein, il faut réserver, un brunch du dimanche excellentissime, des repas en semaine non moins goûteux. Toujours cette même diversité dans l'assiette, du cru, du cuit, des céréales variées, du soja texturé merveilleusement cuisiné, des épices, des sauces...

L'équipe de la Belle Verte place la barre très très haut en matière de restauration vegan. Essayez donc d'aller voir ailleurs, dans d'autres villes, vous verrez. Last but not least, le rapport qualité / prix imbattable.

Pros: Food, Vegan, Staff

Cons: Meat !!!

Best vegan location in Toulouse - Edit

Me and my vegan friend went here for brunch, and absolutly loved it! The staff is very friendly, and took the time to explain how the food was cooked, what was in it, what was vegan,... in fact most of the food is vegan, and they use different pans, knives,... for what's not.

The brunch was amazing, and the portions so large! I was unable to finish my plate, that was packed with salads, a cup of delicious soup, spreads, roast veggies, a sort of wrap, fake ham,...
In the end I had a slice of cake to go, and the cook slipped in a piece of fruit, as I told him I would eat it on my plane heading home.
My only regret is that it's not 100% vegetarian, and yet it's still the best place to eat in Toulouse.

Pros: amazing food, loads of vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: Not totally vegetarian

Return to Toulouse Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Belle Verte closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2489 times since Aug 2012.