La Baie du Dragon

Contact 0491927478

8 place Notre-Dame-du-Mont, Marseille, France, 13006

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese restaurant offering several vegan items: samosas, banh bao, tofu dishes, desserts. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:30pm, Mon-Sat 7:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Kyttiara

Great asian food! - Edit

A friend of mine recommended this place to me as I was travelling in south of France. I'm always into asian food which is my favorite. So I went to la Baie du Dragon for a lunch with a non-vegan friend of mine.
I had the fried vegan nems as a starter and the Singapore soup made of coconut milk, a light curry, tofu and rice noodles. The food was really tasty and flavorful, although the soup was a tiny bit too salty for me but otherwise really good too. It's a great option if you're in Marseille, as they have a full vegan menu(2 pages) with tones of options, curries, noodles, rice dishes, vegan dessert (!!), drinks... The owner of the place was really kind and helpful. I'd definitely come back again!
Pauline, Happy Cow Ambassador for Berlin

Pros: many vegan options, fresh and homemade , very tasty and flavorful , Dishes arrive very quickly

Cons: a bit salty

Return to Marseille Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has La Baie du Dragon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.