KYOsk Cafe

( 1 review )

91 The Parade, Ocean Grove, Victoria, 3226

Serves meat, vegan options available. A mainly wholefoods cafe with plant based options. Menu is largely vegetarian with a few vegan options or vegan substitutions listed. Also has vegan slices and raw sweet treats, plus almond and coconut milk. A sustainable cafe that is powered by 80 solar panels. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, European, Australian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ErinJamieson

Enjoyable food - Edit

I really love going here with friends... the food is always amazing (quinoa bowl and turmeric pancakes are favourites). Though there is meat here I love coming to sample their many vegan options and kombucha 😍
Unfortunately service has been a let down the past few visits... usually we are served by a lovely and extremely helpful young lady (perhaps an owner/manager?) who will go to the ends of the earth for good customer service. However, the past two times the waitresses present have ignored us at the table, when we asked for some water (which we were happy to get ourselves but there was none at the water table) she said she would and even after being prompted twice in the next 20 minutes she never came back and avoided eye contact when she walked past.
I miss the kind and friendly faces in here!!!

Pros: amazing food

Cons: iffy staff

Return to Ocean Grove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has KYOsk Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.