Ky Ans Kitchen

832-243-1598

11134 S Highway 6 Ste 216, Sugar Land, Texas, USA, 77498-4974

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarians could ask for vegetable broth pho and vegetarian fish sauce.

Categories: Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by LeslieAmerman

We LOVE this place - Edit

They have so many vegan options & if you request the Vietnamese coffee with soybean milk instead of the condensed milk .. it's vegan. I was sad to think I would never have that again & the gentleman there (I don't recall his name) is very knowledgeable if you let him know you're vegan

Pros: Vegan Options - Pho, Garden Vermicelli & Tofu Spri, Games there to play, The BEST service

Cons: None! :)

Wonderful Find! - Edit

Since going plant based, my husband and I have been missing Pho. We are able to go to one select restaurant in Houston but it's a drive. Our son had told us about Ky Ans and that their Pho was vegetable based so we tried it. We were not disappointed! It's a bit different than meat based Pho's but it's very nice. The taste of the star anise shines through and the Pho itself has chunks of vegetables, such as broccoli and cucumber. It has plenty of tofu.

We started our meal with an order of vegetarian Vietnamese spring rolls (it's not on the menu but they will make it upon request) and they were quite tasty. In fact, the peanut sauce is most likely the best we have ever tasted.

While they do serve meat, they are very proud of their veg offerings, which are well thought out and prepared - they are not an after thought. If you live on the west side or in Sugar Land, try this place out. We don't have too many options over here and it would be nice to keep them around!

Pros: Food tastes good, Restaurant is very clean, Owners are very accomodating

Cons: No longer serving veggie miso soup

Return to Sugar Land Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ky Ans Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.