CLOSED: Kwan Xing Yuan - Easy House Vegetarian - Xinyi

• Vegetarian

Contact 02-27235436

22, 3F, Songshou Road (at Xinyi District), Taipei, Taiwan,

Chinese name 寬心園. Several locations in Taiwan. Located inside the NE019 mall. Casual atmosphere in an elegant, modern Asian setting. Healthy, light vegetarian cooking with vegan options. JAN 2015 THIS OUTLET SHUT, REPORTED MOVED ELSEWHERE.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by sglcklch

place to entertain people you don't know too well - Edit

It's convenient when in the Taipei 101 area after a bit of sightseeing/drinks. Has got more ambience than other restaurants of a similar price range in Taipei.

The set meals are fairly good value, with a refreshing salad and energy veg/fruit juice to kick things off. There are a range of taiwanese/chinese dishes with a modern take on things.

English menu available.

Pros: Central location, Ambience, Contemporary decor

Fantastic chain restaurant - Edit

The first time we ate at this restaurant was during our last trip at the other location on Renai Road for dinner. We still have fond memories of that meal. So this time when we were around the neighborhood, we naturally came here to try out their lunch. Everything was on par with what I remember from my last experience-tasty and healthy food, friendly service, good value-except for the setting, which I thought was nicer here. It's on the top floor of a shopping mall and has outdoor seating on the patio. Menu was the same, and you would get a lot of food for ordering the set meals. You really won't go wrong with this place!

Pros: setting, food

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Kwan Xing Yuan - Easy House Vegetarian - Xinyi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1074 times since May 2013.