Kwan Xing Yuan - Easy House Vegetarian Cuisine - TianMu

Contact 02-28745967

9, 2F, TianMu West Road (at TianMu District), Taipei, Taiwan,

Chinese name 寬心園, address 台北市天母西路9號2樓. Several locations in Taiwan. Causal elegant modern Asian decor. Set meals. Healthy food including fragrant hotpots, salads, rice dishes, desserts and drinks. Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by linjamie

great food - Edit

I've been here a couple if times and still can not get to try everything. The complimentary tea is great, the food is very tasty, the decoration is soothing, not to mention the service.

Pros: tasty, decoration, service

Beautiful food and calm atmosphere - Edit

I would say that this restaurant is more in the Tianmu area than in the Shilin area. My best friend and I had an early dinner here one afternoon, and it was so good that I brought my relatives back the week after. They have very nice set meals, with a drink, salad, main with our without rice, fruit, and dessert. The menu is extensive. The staff were friendly and quick. The ambiance is quiet and serene, which is a big plus in Taipei! I'll definitely go back next time I'm in Taipei.

Pros: Easy to find location, Reasonable prices, Good atmosphere

Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kwan Xing Yuan - Easy House Vegetarian Cuisine - TianMu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1615 times since Jan 2008.