Kushite's Vegetable Cuisine

39 Lady Musgrave Rd (at Eden Gardens Wellness Center), Kingston, Jamaica

Fine dining, plant-based cuisine with options for raw food. Operating since 2014 previously on Latham Ave. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm. Open every last Sun.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Caribbean, Jamaican

First Review by fitzenz

Big up Kushite’s a must try - Edit

I’ve been to vegan restaurants all over the world. This one is the best!!!! Amazing food in an upscale setting with sweet roots and culture reggae music playing in the background. If you are in Kingston be sure to try it. Healthy and like all Jamaican food better than any were else in the world. I’m biased but see for yourself! Wish I could take them back to the States with me.

Pros: amazing ambiance , friendly staff, best vegan food

Beautiful, like the food - Edit

This restaurant has an amazing decor and wonderful food! I do wish there were more jerk options, but what I had was great!

Pros: Amazing flavor, Variety of menu, Decor

Cons: Pricey, Can be a little hard to find

Good Food at Eden Garden's Spa - Edit

The food is very good. I would say this restaurant is vegetarian or veg-friendly because they often non-vegetable dishes. The presentation of the food is good too.

Pros: excellent food, good atmosphere

Cons: expensive

2 Responses

KushTafari 03 Jul 2017 - Thank you for your kind review.

However we do not serve any non vegetable dishes. We are 100% vegan and have been since our first restaurant opened in 2013.

We hope this clears up any confusion you may have had.

fitzenz 05 Jul 2017 - Hi, we must be talking about two different places. I had a wonderful dinner at the Tulip restaurant at Eden Garden Wellness Resort and Spa. Their menu said they offer steak and fish (http://edengardenswellness.com/dining/tulips). If I have posted this review in the wrong place I am sorry.

Return to Kingston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kushite's Vegetable Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2045 times.