Kung Fu Plaza Restaurant

Contact 702-247-4120

3505 S Valley View Blvd (at China Town), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located in Las Vegas Chinatown. Has a vegetarian menu and some items can be made vegan upon request. Non smoking. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Chinese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by mrsgarcia

Don't Be Fooled By Their Vegetarian Menu - Edit

Once one of the best Thai restaurants in town with a great vegetarian menu, the service is now terrible and they refuse to accommodate gluten-free allergies. Don't waste your time...go to Kinnaree or Komol if you want healthy, vegan Thai food.

Cons: Service, No gluten-free options

Kung Fu, please never touch tofu ever again - Edit

I unfortunately attempted to consume their vegetarian pad thai, and I tried twice to like this.

The first time, I didn't specify steamed or regular tofu, which regular is fried. The whole time I ate it I was wondering if it was refried beans or tofu. Also, the noodles were not normal pad thai noodles and reminded me of when someone overcooks pasta and lets it sit for hours.

The second time I specified steamed tofu. I guess they thought I meant "steamed for 5 seconds and then thrown in". It tasted slimy and the seasoning could not make up for this [edit by staff].

Two strikes and you are out!

Pros: they had cool statues

Cons: price, it's really dark in there, do i really have to repeat myself? FOOD

Off the strip authentic Thai/chinese - Edit

Once you pass themuffler shops and strip joints, you enter a colorful street corner with vietnamese and Thai shops. The restauranis easy to find with a bright yellow illuminated sign. The staff is friendly and the usual Chinese quick and efficient service. The vegetarian menu still uses chicken stock or oyster sauces, sobe sure to tell your server you are vegan and want water As a base. Also if you deep fry be aware they use the same oil that they deep fried the chicken. We got the steamed vegetables in Mongolian sauce with tofu. It was pretty good but not great. Still, the decor was authenc Thai, with wood carvings and posters, and we had a good non-Vegasy time with very reasonable price ( about. A third the cost of th. Prior night at the Bellagio cafe

Pros: Lowcost, authentic, easy to find

Cons: Alittle tricky to get vegan options, Off the strip a few blocks, Not gourmet

A waste of money! - Edit

My sweetie and I ate here and the food was terrible! I ordered Pad Thai and the noodles were pasty and overcooked and the food lacked flavor. My honey ordered a bean curd dish and it was sooo nasty.

Pros: None

Cons: Nasty food

exceptional - Edit

My husband and I love this place and come to it about once a week. The service is just amazing very prompt. The vegetarian menu is mostly ovo-lacto but for the strict vegetarians like us they will adapt it for you provided you ask. Very clean and great portions for the price. I would highly recomend also if you should get delivery they are speedy. This is a must for those who like to check places out. I would highly recomend the tom yum tofu soup!

Pros: great service, delivers to some places, can adapt things to vegan

Cons: I haven't found any

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kung Fu Plaza Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1443 times since Nov 2007.