Kung Fu Hoagies - Food Cart

267-344-6259

4360 Chester Ave (at Clark Park), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19104

Mobile food cart at Clark Park as of Feb 2017 on Saturday selling Chinese-inspired veggie hoagie sandwiches; also Sunday in South Philly Passyunk & Dickinson - check Facebook for location changes & updates. Also attends events and offers catering. Open Sat 10:00am-4:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Chinese, Fast food, Catering, Fusion, Take-out only

First Review by supervegan

HELLS YES - Edit

These guys rule. My favorite is the tofu hoagie, although I had a killer lemongrass noodle bowl a few weeks ago. I look forward to trying the other noodle dishes. The food is reasonably-priced and damn good. I love that all of their dishes are vegetarian. In fact, I think they just have one non-vegan sandwich...I wish there was a way to make it vegan 'cuz it sounds good. Find them on facebook so you can track them down and experience the awesomeness. They seem to stick to Clark Park on the weekends, but I've been lucky enough to run into them on Passyunk Ave. too.

Pros: all-vegetarian, friendly dudes, flavorful

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kung Fu Hoagies - Food Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.