Kung Fu Burger

031-3513636

Speichergasse 27, Bern, Switzerland, 3011

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kung fu themed burger restaurant and bar. Has a few lacto-veg burgers plus one vegan burger called The Straight Edge. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-12:30am, Sat 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: American, Organic, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Kittybiscuit

Big vegan hamburger - Edit

I've been there during lunch time and the menu had labels for the vegan and vegetarian options. The vegan burger was made of dark beans and tasted good. We also had some french fries. :)
The staff was kind and friendly and brought us the english menu.

Pros: Labels vegan, Free wifi, Location

Cons: Few vegan options

Tasty and vegan options - Edit

The night I went, there were 2 vegan options and the sides (chips and veggie chips) were also vegan :) I took a pumpkin burger and my friend took a tofu burger both with additional ingredients and we took side serves of chips and veggie chips. The menu notes which options are vegetarian and which are vegan. They were delicious and not your average boring veggie burger. They also had a vegan dessert but unfortunately I didn't have any room. It was busy but we were served promptly. I was impressed and would have liked to have visited there again.

Pros: vegan options clearly identified, tasty

Return to Bern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kung Fu Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.