Kulturas

• Vegetarian

Rua Esteves Junior 50, Loja 7, Florianopolis, Brazil, 88015130

Restaurant offers many vegan options, including falafel, risottos, burgers, burek, lasanhas, beans, pastas, pies and more.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by choogirl

The best! - Edit

The food is light and tasty, my favorite place in the city center. The value is fair. The owners are cheerful and receptive, always with sympathy.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: not strictly vegan

Very friendly and delicious self service - Edit

Today I have eaten at Kulturas at midday and I liked it very much cause there was many vegetarian choice also falafel and a red rice sort I liked a lot. The waiters were very friendly (I spoke Portuguese). The only thing is that it's difficult to find cause it's in a skyscraper downstairs. I payed 18 reais for a good filled plate and a delicious juice.

Best value veggie buffet in Brazil (so far) - Edit

This restaurant is easy to find in the city centre. It's downstairs in the food court of the shopping centre. Most of the items are vegan including the soy milk based sauces. They will also bring you cheese-free vegan quesadillas if you ask. This is one of the tastiest all-veggie buffets I've been to in Brazil, and one of the cheapest. Like always, I recommend making yourself a takeaway meal as well if you've got a long bus trip coming up.

Pros: Cheapest veggie buffet I found in Brazil, Good vegan options

Return to Florianopolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kulturas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 703 times since Jul 2012.