• Kuka Juice

American
Fast food
Juice bar
Take-out

Cold-pressed juicery with a light food menu of salads, paninis, and toasts. Relocated from 101 W Camperdown Way Ste 102. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by yup

justyouraverageotter

Points +106

31 Jul 2023

smaller/light lunch

This a nice lunch option if you prefer something on the lighter side. The inside was clean, and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. There are not too many options, but there’s still enough available where you’re not forced to pick one thing or another. I had the cheeseburger in paradise panini, and it was decent, although a bit sweeter than I expected. I did love the sourdough bread though. The wait time was also a bit longer than expected, but the panini tasted very fresh, so I cannot complain too much. My mom had the peachy keen juice and loved it.

Pros: healthy and fresh food, nice workers and cute interior, vegan options were obvious

Cons: bit of a wait time, some plastic containers/cups

Ksis

Points +1046

19 Jun 2021

Yummy, light lunch!

Ordered online for lunch and chose their pick two option, opting for the PLT and the taco salad. Both were super tasty! The bread on the PLT was so good, as were the mushrooms on it. They both were bigger than I was expecting (I was worried about it not being filling and almost got a smoothie with it) and left me in a place of being satiated without being stuffed!

Chasen5

SebastianCarter

Points +107

04 Mar 2018

decent

Not a bad place but the options are limited, the banana nut toast is great.

Pros: healthy , tasty

Cons: parking, rabbit food 😂

yup

Points +112

02 Dec 2016

So tasty!

Juices are super delicious. Staff is knowledgeable about what you can taste more prominently in which juices, and they offer samples! Ginger binger is a must for keeping colds away, and you only need about 2 oz a day. Ingredients are as local as possible, especially for the seasonal offerings. They also have flavored almond milks and their own coconut yogurt. Food servings are small for my taste, but it's prepackaged, so there's no surprise.

Pros: Tasty, Juices priced well for juices, Delicious food

Cons: Small food servings for me