KUK Asia Food

+49-94138220859

Oberm√ľnsterstr. 13, Regensburg, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese food made to order. Has separate vegetarian/vegan menu. Option to create your own bowl by choosing from different vegetables and a sauce, then have it cooked - comes with side of rice. Menu is in German but some staff can translate to English. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by monisonfire

Good food, nice owners - Edit

There are about 6 vegan dishes all of them quite cheap and the ones I tried tasty.

sehr lecker - Edit

Es gab ausreichend vegane Alternativen, da man sich sein Essen auch selbst zusammen stellen konnte. Sehr lecker.

fresh, authentic food - Edit

according to my friend, this used to be an all-vegetarian restaurant, seperated from the meat-offering one next door. anyhow, they are now together in one location.
you can either choose from the menu or grab a bowl and put anything in there from a huge variety of veggies and noodles (which are made in-house!). I'm a huge fan of eating just what I'm in the mood for, so I had the bowl. the veggies looked fresh and nicely cut.
whenever you've put enough stuff in the bowl you hand it over to the chef, choose a sauce and have it prepared (the bowl then comes with rice!). there was peanut, curry and another sauce I'm afraid I don't remember.
my friend ordered from the menu. both dished came at the same time - and were delicious. the bowl holds plenty of veggies, so you won't have to starve (if you fill it right, ha!). I chose the peanut sauce and even though there could have been a little more of it, it tasted great. There's also different toppings you can add to your dish when you receive it (I'm a sucker for anything peanut and had lots of them, also available: chili, sesame, sunflower seeds,...)
my friend & I also shared some summer rolls, which weren't surprising but decent and were served with authentic vietnamese sauce.
alltogether, I highly enjoyed my food here. location is great and atmosphere is nice, too!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-19

Pros: variety, taste, price

Return to Regensburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has KUK Asia Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.