kuhi

Plaza del Baratillo, No 11, Guanajuato, Mexico

A vegetarian restaurant offers chilaquiles, tofu, desserts and main courses, many of which are vegan. Call for hours - tell us!

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Mexican, Bakery, Gluten-free, Honey

First Review by VLeela

Amazing Service and Fabulous, Authentic Vegetarian Mexican Food! - Edit

My husband, my sister and I ate dinner at Kuhi when we were in Guanajuato last week and it was one of the best meals (if not the best) we had during our ten-day trip to Mexico.

We all ordered the Menu Del Dia, which was amazing value (under $10 Canadian) for a delicious vegetarian soup, tasty appetizer (can't remember the name), really yummy Mexican "lasagna" make with corn tortillas, Mexican rice pudding style dessert and a melon water that was soooo good.

We were so impressed with the dinner and the service that we came back the next night (they were closed, unfortunately).

This wonderful restaurant is in an accessible location, not far from the center of Guanajuato and is in an old Spanish colonial building with a delightful courtyard ambience.

If you are vegetarian/vegan -- or not -- you need to eat at this restaurant. You'll have the best multi-course meal you can find in Guanajuato at an amazing price.

High quality cuisine for a very reasonable price!

Highly recommended!!

Pros: Excellent Food and Portions, Good Value, Friendly, Attentive Staff

Absolutely Delicious :D - Edit

Comida deliciosa y sin crueldad animal. Muy amable y atento el mesero y todo el personal. Mis hijas disfrutaron de una hamburguesa hecha a base de legumbres y unas papas bien ricas, mientras mi esposo y yo pedimos el menú del día. Sin duda regresaremos pronto, felicidades por la apertura de un lugar así en Guanajuato, nos hacía falta!!

Return to Guanajuato Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has kuhi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.