KUGEL Cafe, Bistro & More

Weberstrasse 10 (at Elisabethstrasse), Goerlitz, Germany, 02826

A vegetarian cafe and restaurant in the heart of the old town has vegan options, including made-in-house cakes. Check out the evening menu. Has a garden in the back. Open Tue-Wed 2:00pm-6:00pm, Thu-Sat 2:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, European

First Review by chain1

cozy little Café - Edit

Went there first time. Had the vegan "Sushi Burger", which was good and tasty. After that I had the vegan, glutenfree Schoko-Brownie-Tarte. That small piece was very good.
Would go there again.

Divine cakes, beautiful garden! - Edit

If you walk past Kugel cafe, don't judge it by its front (there is nothing wrong with it but it gets a lot better!) but make sure to go into their garden. This is one of the nicest gardens I have ever seen in a city cafe; even in a small country village I would call it exceptionally nice.

It gets better though: When we visited, 4 out of 5 cakes were vegan. All looked delicious and I am glad we decided for the Zitronentarte (lemon tart) which was one of the best vegan cakes I had. Sadly we had eaten already, I would have loved to try their deliciously sounding burgers and savory crepes.

Also the staff was exceptionally friendly. Make sure to go here when visiting Görlitz!

Pros: Great location and garden, Divine cakes, Lovely staff

Great place to visit with vegan options - Edit

A very nice, clean place with a great coffee (available with soy milk - costs additional 0.30€), yummy vegan kugel burgers, good music and friendly, helpful staff. It's not fully vegan but vegan options (several available) are really delicious and worth checking out.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-25

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff, Great coffee and delicious burgers, Clean place, good music, a lot of space

Cons: No cons

Return to Goerlitz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has KUGEL Cafe, Bistro & More closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.