Chinese
Delivery
Take-out
Catering
European

Vegan restaurant close to the main station. Menu changes seasonally with examples including gnocchi, burger, pho, vegan waffles, and desserts. Open Mon-Thu 12:00-20:00, Fri-Sat 12:00-21:00, Sun 12:00-19:00.

Venue map for Kuchnia PoWolność
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by rabarbar

jaworska

Points +35

26 Jan 2024

I loved it ❤️

Really tasty food and relaxing atmosphere.

Roparzh

Points +2901

05 Nov 2023

Nice and simple

Noticed when I entered the restaurant that they have rotating menus. I was craving waffles, but buckwheat pancakes had to suffice. Didn't have enough time to try any dessert, so it will be another time.
The place had a pretty relaxing atmosphere. I showed up at opening time and more guests showed up about 30-40 minutes after me.

Pros: The pumpkin spice latte was very nice

liana

Points +706

18 Oct 2023

Delicious

There aren’t many things on the menu, but what we tried was really good. Well the hasselback potato was raw 😅 I guess they might have had a problem with some equipment in the kitchen, because first they said they’d bring us another one but later came back to say they wouldn’t be able to make it. They offered another dish for free and brought it really fast.

I had schnitzel (schabowy) and really loved it. It came with delicious, rich mushroom sauce 😋 The dumplings were all right as well. The flavors were interesting and worked well together.

Dżordż-Klunej

Points +34

07 Oct 2023

Super!

Obsługa , dania , klimat, wszystko na duży plus:) Miejsce godne polecenia na wegańskiej mapie Poznania😄

Pros: Dużo uśmiechu , Bardzo smaczne , Świetny klimat

Cantata

Points +130

07 Oct 2023

Stunning experience!

Tasty food, kind staff and pretty inside! Plus for gluten free options 💙 Quite pricey, but dining at a restaurant is an experience as a whole

Pros: Gluten free options, Nice staff

Malwina1996

Points +1103

09 Sep 2023

Love it!

One of the best vegan places in Poznan! Delicious and large meals, even meat eaters will love it😉

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-09

ThomasZet

Points +937

25 Aug 2023

I love it!

My favourite vegan place in Poznań. One of the best restaurant in town. It is delicious. It is small place but cosy.

Laura!!

Points +279

10 Jul 2023

Nice summer lunch

Carbonara was simply delicious, the asparagus in it was juicy and just perfectly salty. The sauce creamy and tasty, can’t reccomend enough. The lemonade was also nice, tangy and fun. Will come back, when I have the chance.

Wiolik

Points +189

17 Jun 2023

Abolutely the best!

Great people, fresh and so tasty!

MariaBaczewska

Points +562

21 May 2023

I would give 6⭐ if I could!

Amazing! Asparagus soup was insanely delicious! Place is super cozy and comfy, menu short, with fresh, seasonal veggies. I'll come back! 🥰

Marlena_n

Points +170

02 May 2023

Highly recommended

Jedna z moich ulubionych restauracji. Karta zmienia się sezonowo, wszystko jest zawsze świeże i pyszne.

niebosky

Points +43

05 Apr 2023

Zdecydowana polecajka

Świeże i przepyszne dania i desery wegańskie. W szczególności polecam zupy ❤️

Pros: Częsta zmiana karty , Świeże i przesmaczne, Ciekawe wariacje na temat kuchni z całego świata

notis

05 Apr 2023

Agree 👍 fab restaurant with super new age food & amazing staff 😀

micheleparadosso

Points +953

Mostly Veg
08 Mar 2023

sooo tasty ❤️

I just ate polish speciality named "Golabki" 🥰❤️🤟🏾🙏🏽 10000% recommended to try 👍🏾💪🏽🤟🏾

Pros: only vegan, helpful and nice staff

MajaSellmer

Points +321

27 Feb 2023

My favourite restaurant!!

As you can see by the amount of photos, I've been here 20 times. The menu changes every month and I'm not kidding when I say my family and I have an agreement where whoever sees the new menu first on Instagram or Facebook, has to inform the others. Seriously, this place has some of the best food I've ever eaten and it is a must-visit every time I'm in Poznań. Everything is 100% plant-based and 1000% delicious. The staff are very nice as well (pretty sure some recognise us at this point) and I've even gotten some tips on how to improve my own vegan cooking 😁

Updated from previous review on 2020-10-02

Michelle Bridi

Points +582

05 Feb 2023

Very good food

We had fried cheese and French fries with a die for mayonese,a tea which came with a lemon,orange and mince and a bimimbab and a beef roll as a main. All was very very tasty. I would love to come here again if I were in the city one more time.

Pros: Very good food, Reasonable prices, Big portions

Cons: Not many options

paczes

Points +153

13 Dec 2022

The fries to die for.

Everything about this place was top notch. Food, people, prices, space.

Make sure to order the fries. They were just delicious, with a bit of wedgy shape (to get more dip on them), salt and parsley. I didn't know I can taste a new type of fries still.

Pros: Delicious, Not overpriced, Frieees

VivaLAarte

Points +3067

26 Nov 2022

Smacznie I miło!

Bardzo dobre i swieże jedzenie. Obsługa bardzo miła. Ładne wnętrze z super atmosferą. Polecam!

DominikaMagdalenaAd

Points +30

14 Oct 2022

💚

Wszystko jest cudowne! Za każdym razem gdy tam jestem odkrywam cudowne smaki. Dziękuję wam!

Pros: Pyszne sezonowe menu

Janamonika

Points +970

05 Sep 2022

Really nice food

Really nice food but we waited rather long

Veridelish

Points +406

17 Jun 2022

Delish creative food

The food is amazing, and their ideas are to die for! My all time favourite place in Poznań

agipany

Points +1214

20 May 2022

Love!

Brilliant food, great stuff and lovely outside sitting!

Pros: Great food, Outside sitting , Quick service

kk.12

Points +83

01 Apr 2022

Delicious

Amazing restaurant with few options but they change menu every month.

kvcperwisniewski

Points +50

16 Feb 2022

love this place

live near the city and i find the place as the one with probably the best vegan food in Poznan! subsequently, the idea of changing menu associated with changing month is totally splendid. if you asked me about restaurants, i would mention this one as my very first favourite.

PaulEnglanddd

Points +30

15 Feb 2022

Wonderful Vegan Restaurant!

The food is so fantastic that I’ve came back so many times. The whole menu is vegan, fairly priced, and absolutely delicious. I’ve even brought non-vegan friends and family to try the food and they have all loved it.

Their menu changes frequently/seasonally, so make sure to check their Facebook page, website or UberEats.

I would recommend making a booking if you are in a larger group, or trying to walk in at peak times. That said, the wait for a table is never particularly long, and the staff are very kind and friendly.

Menus are available in Polish and English.

You can also order food for takeaway and on UberEats.

ruggi

Points +106

01 Dec 2021

Best restaurant in Poznań

This place is amazing. Monthly changing menu. All the food I had was perfectly tasty and portions were huge.
😍

Kat&Korra

Points +129

29 Sep 2021

Amaizng.

I went there not so long ago (Sep 2021) and my, oh my. I think the best place I've ever tried! And I have tried plenty. I love that the menu is not very big, it's easy to choose, and everything is so delicious. I think the smaller menu allows them to actually put heart into preparing the dishes. As far as I understood the menu changes monthly, making it a great place to go regularly to try new things, but without cognitive overload.
I used to live in Poznan, and now I kinda regret I no longer do😜I would replace all the vegan places in Berlin (where I am at right now) with this one. It's amazing, unique.
The waiter was wearing a mask properly which made me very happy, as in Poland people seem to not give a crap.
Kuchnia PoWolnosc: please, open a location in East Berlin! I will probably visit every day!

Also, the price was really good. For a starter, soup, two main meals and 3 drinks we paid 20 euros! That is a really good deal for the quality and amount of food. We had to take some to go, because we were so full. I also love they have more traditional polish flavors, which allows me to show polish cuisine to my international friends!

I love that there is more sitting places, which I don't think you can see much in the photos. It's a proper place to sit and enjoy. Plants everywhere make it feel really nice. :)

Pros: Price, Taste and Amount, The place itself

MarcinSiatkowski

Points +22

26 Sep 2021

Pysznie

Jedzenie różnorodne i zawsze bardzo dobre!