Kubek I Olowek

Contact 732773171

Kredytowa 8, Warsaw, Poland,

Vegan and vegetarian meals, cakes, coffee. Has gluten-free. Changing lunch specials, from pizza and sandwiches to wraps and burgers. Once a month vegan sushi. Hosts events on Saturdays. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Take-out, Polish

First Review by kenvegan

Chilled resto in party area - Edit

Chilled resto with a fully vegetarian menu (mainly salads and sandwiches), with some marked vegan options. There's also a lunch special which includes a main dish, a soup and a drink. Vegan desserts are sometimes available.

They sometimes organise thematic events (sushi, Italian, Asian, Made in USA brunch,..).

In the Italian night, I had two wonderful pizzas and they let costumers bring our own wine. Environment was fun and relaxing.
The Asian and Sushi events were also very nice, with a lot of food and choice for a fixed price.
The US brunch took a whole lazy and sunny winter afternoon and they just kept on bringing more salads, cakes, sausages, pancckes, fries.. the brownie and banana bread were very good!

It's a nice place to spend hours talking and relaxing with friends.
It's also pet and children friendly (high-chair for babies and papers and pencils for drawing).

Menu in Polish only, but friendly staff will translate.

Wonderful Food / World's Best Carrot Cake - Edit

I landed in Warsaw in the morning, and there were not a lot of vegetarian/vegan restaurants open. I decided to try Kubek I Olowek with some friends.

The restaurant is spacious, tastefully decorated and very clean. I ordered a pesto pasta and a piece of carrot cake.

I travel quite a bit, and people I know in Poland had warned me that the food in Poland is most likely not nearly as good as the food that I am able to get in Los Angeles or some other countries.

This place has amazing food! The pesto pasta was loaded with flavor, yet not greasy or too salty which is very common when I order this dish. I cannot remember having a better pesto pasta anywhere in the world. It was so delicious.

The carrot cake was the best carrot cake I have ever had. I actually ordered another piece after the first because it was that amazing.

If the rest of the restaurants in Warsaw are this wonderful, I may have to extend my trip here.

Pros: Superb food, Friendly owner, Clean

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Kubek I Olowek closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1843 times since Jul 2014.